Due to technical issues with our phone system, please call
+65 8261 0644 if there is any emergency.
Due to the current local Covid-19 situation, we will be temporarily implementing the following in our nursing home:
1) Only 1 visitor per resident allowed per visit per week. Only 4 designated visitor allowed for each resident. Each visit is capped at 30 mins.
2) Visitors are to be punctual for their visitation hour (at least 1 day advance booking of time slots)
3) If visitor is unwell, they are advised to see a doctor and return to see the resident after they have recovered
4) Visitors and their family members who are under HRA/ HRW/ QO will not be allowed entry in order to protect the vulnerable seniors and staff. After the surveillance period is over, entry will be allowed under the new entry criteria in this notice
5) ALL VISITORS to nursing home will have to take a self administered ART (Antigen Rapid Test) and have a negative result (less than 24hrs before visit) before they are allowed entry. The test strip (in sealed plastic bag) must include the initial, time and date of the test or a picture taken with a time stamp and must be presented to the staff to check. Visitors are to provide their own ART kit
6) ALL VISITORS to be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination status (TraceTogether app or vaccination card)
7) Visits are strictly by appointment only
Please call +65 6387 4728 to book appointments/ further enquiries.
Lending a helping hand, a listening ear. Make a difference to their lives!FIND OUT HOW
Your generous contribution goes a long way in helping us to support the destitute with mental health issues.DONATE NOW
To deliver quality holistic care for our beneficiaries in a caring and nurturing environment at our Home. Together with our volunteers, we strive for CART (Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork).
Every little bit counts! Your contributions or time are welcome.
For any questions regarding our home required needs, contact our Admin Department at +65 6387 4728.