Due to the current local Covid-19 situation, we will be temporarily implementing the following in our nursing home:
1) No visitation allowed by any family members/relatives/friends from 24 Jul 2021 to 18 Aug 2021 (inclusive)
2) Video call through WhatsApp will be allowed during office hours from Mondays to Fridays
Please call +65 6387 4728 to arrange. Thank you for your understanding.
Visitors to our nursing home are to note the following:
• Only 1 designated visitor per resident allowed per visit per day (reduce from 2). Each visit is capped at 30 minutes. Each resident is only allowed 2 designated visitors (reduce from 4).
• Visitors are to be punctual for their visitation hour (after booking their time slots for 30 minutes).
• Visitors who are unwell are advised to see a doctor and return to see the resident after they have recovered.
• Within the last 14 days, if you have been notified by MOH that you are deemed a close contact of a COVID-19 case and asked to go for a COVID-19 swab test, you are advised not to visit the resident.
Lending a helping hand, a listening ear. Make a difference to their lives!FIND OUT HOW
Your generous contribution goes a long way in helping us to support the destitute with mental health issues.DONATE NOW
To deliver quality holistic care for our beneficiaries in a caring and nurturing environment at our Home. Together with our volunteers, we strive for CART (Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork).
Every little bit counts! Your contributions or time are welcome.
For any questions regarding our home required needs, contact our Admin Department at +65 6387 4728.