Due to technical issues with our phone system, please call
+65 8261 0644 if there is any emergency.
Due to the current local COVID-19 situation, we will be temporarily implementing the following in our nursing home:
1) Only 2 visitors allowed per resident per visit. Each visit is capped at 45 minutes. Visitors will be advised to visit the resident for a maximum of twice per week in order to give other visitors a chance to book their visit slots.
2) Visitors are to be punctual for their visitation hour (at least 1 day advance booking of time slots).
3) If visitor is unwell, they are advised to see a doctor and return to see the resident after they have recovered.
4) Visitors who have been in close contact with positive COVID-19 cases are advised to visit the residents 1 week after the contact have been discovered, if no symptoms appear.
5) ALL VISITORS to nursing home are strongly encouraged to do a self-administered ART (Antigen Rapid Test) at home less than 24hrs before the visit. This voluntary test will help to protect your loved one when you visit them. Visitors will need to provide their own test kit.
6) Visitors are encouraged to be fully vaccinated (except on medical grounds) when they visit the resident.
7) Visits are strictly by appointment only.
8) If a ward is under surveillance, no visitors will be allowed till the surveillance is lifted.
Please call +65 6387 4728 to arrange. Thank you for your understanding.
Lending a helping hand, a listening ear. Make a difference to their lives!FIND OUT HOW
Your generous contribution goes a long way in helping us to support the destitute with mental health issues.DONATE NOW
To deliver quality holistic care for our beneficiaries in a caring and nurturing environment at our Home. Together with our volunteers, we strive for CART (Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork).
Every little bit counts! Your contributions or time are welcome.
For any questions regarding our home required needs, contact our Admin Department at +65 6387 4728.